Ansell Micro Touch Nitrile Examination Gloves - White (Large) 150's
5 In Stock
Ansell MICRO-TOUCH White Nitrile gloves are made with a thin film formulation to provide excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity along with exceptional comfort, fit and feel. High quality manufacturing ensures this glove will hold up for a variety of clinical procedures. From domestic cleaning to handling food at home, these gloves provide you the optimal hand protection needed. They are Food Grade Approved so they are safe to wear while handling food items; they are also approved for use for dental care. They protect your hands from harsh surfactants and chemicals when you are handling household cleaners. These disposable nitrile gloves can also be used to treat wounds. They have a textures surface that provides a non-slip grip.
MICRO-TOUCH premium medical examination gloves are scientifically designed to complement every need of medical professionals. Sophisticated design features include Ansell ergonomic technologies that ensure comfort during extended procedures, wet grip innovations that prevent harmful mishandling, and micro-thin films for maximum sensitivity. Caregivers who are fully prepared and comfortably protected by versatile MICROTOUCH styles have the peace of mind to focus on what matters most: the health and protection of themselves and their patients.
- Nitrile, powder-free examination glove with a thin film formulation for unrestricted tactile sensitivity
- The textured surface of the glove promotes sure handling of materials and instruments
- Offers protection against bacteria, viruses, chemicals and dirt; has good chemical resistance
- Free from latex smell and suitable for those with type I latex allergy
- Tested for chemotherapy drugs with 55+ chemicals
- 150 gloves per dispenser (Size- Medium); Glove Length: (mm/inches) 230 / 9.1
- Areas of usage: Cooking, food handling, dentistry, OPD, laboratory, emergency departments, household usage
- Made in Malaysia
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity and dexterity, especially for delicate procedures
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW's or patients
- Brief, low-risk examination procedures
- Environmentally friendly facilities
How to Use :
- Can be used by latex sensitive consumers.
- Can be used in hospitals, labs, clinics, homes, schools/colleges, hotels etc.
- Ideal for use in elderly patient care, performing first-aid, changing adult diapers etc.
- Other applications include pet care, gardening, automobile repair etc.
Keep out of direct sunlight; store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition.