Pefect Image Tri Clarity Peel Pads(Level 1)
Many In Stock
Enhanced with Salicylic 15% | Mandelic Acid 5% | Azelaic Acid 50 Pads / Treatments A professional strength skin clarifying peel treatment on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. Formulated as a convenient and easy to use peel pad, specifically designed to clarify and even the skin’s texture. TRI-CLARITY PEEL PADS – Infused with botanical extracts, containing high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Botanical extracts help provide anti-inflammatory, skin brightening, exfoliation, free radical damage protection, and many other natural skin benefiting properties.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Deionized Water, Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Canaga Odorata Flower (Ylang-Ylang), Aspalathus linearis Leaf (Rooibos )Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Emblica officinalis, Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean Seed) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf (Comfrey) Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arginine, Glutamine, Gamma (Linolenic) Acid.
HOW TO USE:
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.