Perfect Image Lactic 50 Gel Peel(Level 2)
Many In Stock
Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract 1 fl. oz. e 30mL Professionally formulated to even skin tone and effectively lighten pigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing excess melanin. Lactic Acid has been well-known to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
Lactic Acid, Deionized Water, Octoxynol 10, Kojic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Offcinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
HOW TO USE:
Precautions: Do Not use if
• If you are pregnant of breastfeeding
• You have used Isotretinoin in the past 6 months
• You have a history of Radiation to the treated area
• You have active herpes simplex or an active infection
• You have a history of hypertrophic scar formation
• You have waxed in the past month or shaved the treated area in the last 24 hours
• If you have used Retin A or similar medications for 2 weeks
• If you have used benzoyl peroxide in the last week
• Protect your skin from the sun for 3 days post procedure
• Use a broad spectrum sunblock everyday and reapply when necessary • Avoid Hot baths/showers, sweating and strenuous exercise for 1 week • Avoid rubbing, picking and scrubbing skin, which can lead to scarring
• Do not use retinoids or other exfoliating agents until skin is healed
1. Complete a thorough consultation and have client sign a consent form which contains a list of precautions. If the consent form has already been signed and the client / patient has already received exfoliating or resurfacing treatments, review their health history for any changes to their skin and/or health.
2. A patch test for sensitivity should be completed 48-72 hours prior to treatment without any negative responses.
3. Remove make-up if necessary.
4. Cleanse skin with a mild cleanser. Remove the cleanser with warm water. Repeat.
5. Place gloves on hands (to protect estheticians hands)