Perfect Image Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel(Level 1)
Many In Stock
Enhanced with Papaya Extract & Alpha Hydroxy Acids 1 fl. oz. e 30mL Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, zinc, and potassium which fight against free radicals and damage from sun exposure. Pineapple pumpkin enzyme peel – Pumpkin contains natural AHAs and enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) which encourage exfoliating properties, increase cell turnover rate and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin. Papaya and pineapple contains natural fruit enzymes (papain) and (bromelain enzymes) which gently digest keratinized dead epithelium cells on the skin’s surface, while maintaining protective lipid layers.
Deionized Water, SD Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Nonoxynol-9, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carica Sapaya Fruit (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Offcinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Others Products Used
• Perfect Image Hydra Repair Wrinkle Cream - Enhanced w/ Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, and Hyaluronic acid.
• Perfect Image Peel Prep Salicylic Deep Gel Exfoliating Cleanser - Enhanced w/ Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract
HOW TO USE:
Precautions: Do Not use if
• If you are pregnant of breastfeeding
• You have used Isotretinoin in the past 6 months
• You have a history of Radiation to the treated area
• You have active herpes simplex or an active infection
• You have a history of hypertrophic scar formation
• You have waxed in the past month or shaved the treated area in the last 24 hours
• If you have used Retin A or similar medications for 2 weeks
• If you have used benzoyl peroxide in the last week
• Protect your skin from the sun for 3 days post procedure
• Use a broad spectrum sunblock everyday and reapply when necessary • Avoid Hot baths/showers, sweating and strenuous exercise for 1 week • Avoid rubbing, picking and scrubbing skin, which can lead to scarring
• Do not use retinoids or other exfoliating agents until skin is healed
1. Complete a thorough consultation and have client sign a consent form which contains a list of precautions. If the consent form has already been signed and the client / patient has already received exfoliating or resurfacing treatments, review their health history for any changes to their skin and/or health.
2. A patch test for sensitivity should be completed 48-72 hours prior to treatment without any negative responses.
3. Remove make-up if necessary.
4. Cleanse skin with a mild cleanser. Remove the cleanser with warm water. Repeat.
5. Place gloves on hands (to protect estheticians hands)
6. Degrease skin by applying an “isopropyl alcohol prep pad” to remove all traces of oil and impurities. This can signifcantly decrease the penetration of the chemical peel if impurities are still present. Repeat if necessary.
7. Apply 1/2 - 1mL solution to a gauze or cotton pad and quickly apply to the face beginning with the forehead, followed by the cheeks and chin (working down and around the face). Avoid eye area, ears, and lips. It is important that the application be as even as possible. Contact Time: Allow peel treatment to exfoliate skin for 2-5 minutes depending on skin type and sensitivity. Beginners or those with sensitive skin should not exceed 2 minutes for this peel type.