Perfect Image RevitaBoost Anti Ageing Peel Pads(Level 2)
Many In Stock
Enhanced with Glycolic Acid 15% | TCA 15% | Mandelic Acid 3% | Arginine | Glutamine | Soybean 50 Pads / Treatments A professional strength anti-aging peel treatment on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. Formulated as a convenient and easy to use peel pad. REVITABOOST™ Anti-Aging Peel Pads – Specifically designed to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unique 5-acid delivery system combined with natural botanical extracts provides many skin benefiting properties to deliver professional results
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Canaga Odorata Flower (YlangYlang), Aspalathus linearis Leaf (Rooibos )Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Emblica offcinalis, Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean Seed) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Symphytum Offcinale Leaf (Comfrey) Extract, Arginine, Glutamine, Gamma (Linolenic) Acid.
Others Products Used
• Perfect Image Hydra Repair Wrinkle Cream - Enhanced w/ Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, and Hyaluronic acid.
• Perfect Image Peel Prep Salicylic Deep Gel Exfoliating Cleanser - Enhanced w/ Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract
HOW TO USE:
Precautions: Do Not use if
• If you are pregnant of breastfeeding
• You have used Isotretinoin in the past 6 months
• You have a history of Radiation to the treated area
• You have active herpes simplex or an active infection
• You have a history of hypertrophic scar formation
• You have waxed in the past month or shaved the treated area in the last 24 hours
• If you have used Retin A or similar medications for 2 weeks
• If you have used benzoyl peroxide in the last week
• Protect your skin from the sun for 3 days post procedure
• Use a broad spectrum sunblock everyday and reapply when necessary • Avoid Hot baths/showers, sweating and strenuous exercise for 1 week • Avoid rubbing, picking and scrubbing skin, which can lead to scarring
• Do not use retinoids or other exfoliating agents until skin is healed
1. Complete a thorough consultation and have client sign a consent form which contains a list of precautions. If the consent form has already been signed and the client / patient has already received exfoliating or resurfacing treatments, review their health history for any changes to their skin and/or health.
2. A patch test for sensitivity should be completed 48-72 hours prior to treatment without any negative responses.
3. Remove make-up if necessary.
4. Cleanse skin with a mild cleanser. Remove the cleanser with warm water. Repeat.
5. Place gloves on hands (to protect estheticians hands)